What to Expect
An initial consultation will require approximately 60-90 minutes and will consist of:
A thorough assessment of your health both past and present. This will include but not limited to: an examination of your presenting symptoms, family history, any known conditions, current diet and lifestyle.
Functional and/or pathology testing where necessary
A personalised treatment plan, that is realistic and takes into account your current health state, budget and lifestyle.
Dietary recommendations and recipe ideas.
Advice on lifestyle modifications
Supplementation where necessary
Book an Appointment
- Gut health (imbalance of bacteria/parasites), IBS, bloating, gas, reflux, constipation
- Chronic diseases and disorders (diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Autoimmune diseases and immune health
- Food allergies/ intolerances
- Skin conditions (dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis)
- Hormonal conditions and imbalances (Fertility, PMS, PCOS, Menopause, Adrenal fatigue, Thyroid, Endometriosis)
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress management
- Weight management
Rebates are available with most private health providers depending on your level of cover.
Please check with your health fund to determine what you are entitled to.
- Initial Consultation $120
- Follow up appointments $60
- Skype Consultation $90
- Follow-up Skype Consultation $45